Monday, December 27, 2010

chris+kelly

Chris & Kelly were one of the couples who were on my facebook page, then taken down after i made the decision to do everything by blogging-but in the long run it does work out better for my business & my clients as well because not all of their family members that would like to see their photos have facebook or are on all the time, and it is more time efficient for me to post as opposed to facebook

facebook also is a pain in the butt when it comes to comment posting-facebook doesnt notify me when people comment on my photos, so i dont know unless i go through every single album
and when it comes to a client commenting asking "how much to order a _x_ size print of this and when can it be ready by?"

it all comes down to efficiency, facebook kinda just ends up getting in the way of me being the best photographer i can be to my clients because it doesnt notify me and say "HEY!! somebody commented.." for some people, those sort of things would be a pain in the butt and they wouldnt want to be notified every single time, but as a photographer-i actually WANT to know whenever somebody comments or likes a photo-it lets me know how i can improve my work ethic, my creativity with photos, etc. and so that i can relate to my clients more-it all comes down to efficiency-as a photographer, and a working student/work-a-holic im busy! it helps to have something that works for me and not some cookie cutter thing like facebook; thats what is great about blogging-i can control it, its not like facebook thats generic and plain its personable

but here they are!
the adorable couple themselves [and a WONDERFUL addition to my photography portfolio!!]








have you ever seen two cuter people in love.. ever? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment