Monday, December 20, 2010

practically perfect in every way [baby korbin]

today i had the honor of doing my very first newborn shoot on my very handsome little nephew-Korbin! 10 days old

he already seems to be getting so big!
this was my first official newborn shoot on my own after once with AMAZING fellow mentor & photographer Loni Bourne;  Loni also helped me out ALOT by selling me her starter camera-which ive been using ever since and has been a HUGE blessing in my life!

a photographers first newborn shoot can be extremely nervewracking, but i have an AMAZING support system photog wise and in many other ways :) thank you so much Alison Gaine for all you do for me!!







here he is-Korbin Thomas!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome series - can't wait to see the rest. Your patience pays off in the quality of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of Korbin!!

    ReplyDelete