Saturday, April 21, 2012

back home! {a post for the K family}








here are some photos that i did for some very close friends of mine. their journey to start a family was a very long one, after 8 years of trying to get pregnant C was quite sick one day... this was a few days before her and her husband S were supposed to go on a missions trip together to Rwanda.

She took a pregnancy test and found out that she was pregnant!!!, and although she had to stay behind and couldn't go... It was very exciting for the both of them. 'us: Why aren't you going to Rwanda????' C: 'something came up...'

when they first told me they were expecting it was the most exciting thing for me! a few weeks before baby M was born (they were going to keep the gender of the baby a suprise, but they had the names picked out whether it was going to be a boy or a girl) they asked me if i could do newborn photos. I was excited.


Newborn photography certainly has its challenges. This shoot was quite difficult as a photographer, as baby M was fussy and crying the whole time. We did it in two goes.


It was also emotional for me because little baby M was born about 3 weeks before I would move to Las Vegas to do my school.... it was difficult for me to miss precious stages of her life and her growing up.


My dear baby M.....
you are so precious and loved. i love hearing your giggles and seeing the way you have grown. i love to see your laugh, your smile, and the way you have such distinctive traits of both your mommy and your daddy.
i am excited to see you grow even more your growing so fast! I cant wait to watch you grow into a strong woman of God who does amazing things for him, and i hope to be there for you in whatever ways i can.

-your aunty Chelsea <3


here are the photos of little two week old baby M!!







No comments:

Post a Comment